The 360 Observe is a small convex mirror worn around the wrist or hand, enabling divers to effortlessly maintain eye contact with other divers, their equipment and surroundings.
Uses for the 360 Observe:
- Dive guides to keep an eye on a group
- Instructor to watch a student
- Bubble-check valves or rebreathers for leaks or faults
- See in confined spaces and overhead environments – wrecks and caves
- Looking at wildlife, eg underneath wreckage or on a reef
- As a signal mirror on the surface
- When swimming backwards, for example towards a boat
The 360 Observe can also be used in other sports, such as skiing, cycling, watersports, and many more.