To better enjoy the underwater world, you must understand it. This new and updated 3rd edition of The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving has everything you've ever wanted to know about recreational scuba diving and more. Here's just a sample of what you will find:
- Fun facts for all water enthusiasts
- The latest information about the aquatic world
- Hundreds of colour images and illustrations
- The latest on dive computers and decompression theory
- Essentials on scuba equipment care and maintenance
Whether you're a swimmer, snorkeller, recently certified diver or experienced bubble blower you can take advantage of this essential resource. Enhance your knowledge and appreciation of the aquatic realm - dive in today!