The Atomic SV2 snorkel is a high specification snorkel that combines a purge valve lower section with a sleek looking semi dry top with horizontal vents that diffuse splashed water that would normally freely enter the top.
The semi dry top has small gaps between the vanes of the vent on the SV2 that restrict water speed and droplet size which causes most of the splashed water to exit the valve via the special vents, helping to keep the snorkel clear.
The snorkel tube is profiled and contoured to hug the side of the head which helps to reduce drag and buffeting as you swim through the water. The tube is fitted with a quick disconnect keeper that can slide up and down for optimal vertical positioning and also rotate for better mouthpiece orientation.
The lower section contains a one way purge valve that allows water to drain our naturally under gravity or be forced out by exhaling sharply. The mouthpiece is made from a high grade silicone to ensure it is soft and comfortable.
- Semi-dry top valve deflects splashed water
- High visibility top
- Profiled tube hugs the side of the head
- Quick release and height adjustable snorkel keeper
- Flexible silicone corrugated section for comfortable positioning
- Purge valve lower section helps to clear water
- Soft and comfortable silicone mouthpiece